Galiwinku sewer pump station upgrades,
this project was conducted to prolong an existing 30 year old pump station that was in need of renovations to keep up with demand and to ensure the life of it is extended for a further 30 years.
the works summarized of the following,
- installation of a temporary pump station to take the existing one offline to make upgrades.
- remove and replacement of two collection chambers including penstock valve.
- sand blasting and recoating the existing wet well with Tufflon P90 poly coating.
- installation of new discharge manifold.
- installation of new gantry.
- installation of new shade structure and control cubical.
- new water service and hose reel.
- new compound surfacing and compound security fence.
- installation of Educt vent and overflow to environment.
- provisions for future overflow storage.
- installation of new macerator bracket
- CCTV survey of the integrity of all the existing sewer lines that feed the pump station